Monday 11 February 2019

FRENCH ROSES COLLECTION - FAMILY LAYOUT & NOTEBOOK

Hello again Bloggers,

Well the months are certainly moving along and it is hard to keep up with all that is happening in the New Year.

For you today I have created a layout using Meg's Garden new Collection - French Roses.  Such beautiful soft colours in this range as you can see.


A small amount of fussy cutting with images of papers and cut and creates to add that special touch.



Finally I added more trim and beautiful flower  and metal bee.


Next for you, I have covered a little notebook that I have had for awhile and thought it would make a lovely gift for a friend to place in their handbag......what do you think???

It was such fun to do and has a very elegant feel to the notebook.


I trust you have enjoyed the journey today and be sure to check more out on Meg's Garden  HERE.
Until next time....happy creating.....Love Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment