Saturday 17 November 2018

ARCHISCRAPS NOVEMBER CHALLENGE

Hello Bloggers,

Well I have finally got some sort of routine back after being away and knuckled down to do some scrapping and the inspiration being this photo.



I decided to tackle this month's challenge over at Archiscraps with a double layout of our trip to Montenegro.  I hope you are inspired to join in.  This is my take on the use of backgrounds, bricks and stone, I have used both in my double.

Thanks for taking the time to look......until next time.....happy scrapping .....Liz

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous stone layout and a double too. Thanks for entering Archiscraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice balanced double. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your double page great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Multi-photo & multi-pages? Fabulous! Great texture in your photos, products & media - happy to have you "playing" with us this month at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is just fabulous! I love double page layouts,I never got the hand of it LOL thanks for joining us at Archi scraps!

    ReplyDelete