Thursday 31 December 2015

VINTAGE SHADOW BOX for MEG'S GARDEN

Hello Bloggers,

Well it is getting to the end of the year and I am guessing that some of you are not finding the time to partake in your hobby of cardmaking, scrapbooking and papercrafts.  But if you are like me, sometimes we have a quiet moment to work on an item we have had tucked away in our stash.

I came across this glass fronted shadow box that was taking up too much space in my stash and really needed to take pride and place on one of my walls.  So take a seat and a cuppa and hopefully be inspired.

I have used Meg's Garden Collection 'French Garden' and  'Cafe au Lait' .


The French Garden Collection is perfect for making your own special embellishments.  I cut out  a butterfly,  girl and a gorgeous sign, which I have matted on black cardstock and then applied some dimensional magic and this is the result.


Then some more decorations from Meg's Garden, Flowers, metal trinkets and lace.


and then to protect it from dust, closed the glass top and decorated the front with hand made embellishments, lace and lace doily.

Well I hope you have enjoyed this journey and that you have been inspired.  Until next time....happy scrapping....Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment