Sunday 15 November 2015

MY LITTLE CUB....IN 'CAFE AU LAIT' COLLECTION for MEG'S GARDEN

Hello Bloggers,
Liz here for your inspiration.   I am sooooo excited to share with you my latest layout.   I am really excited to be using the new Papercraft Pack collection from Meg's Garden called 'Cafe au Lait'.  I hope you have already checked it out, if not you can view more HERE
I had an old photo of my young son when he first joined 'Cubs', so the first thing I did was reprint it in Black and White, which I feel gave a more striking effect.
Next I attacked some Kraft Card with stamping, and some Glimmer mists to suit the Collection.
Then I had the best fun, cutting up all the papers, along with a Meg's Garden Doily, to create my layout.
Then I covered an old chipboard daisy shape with paper and cut out this cute little typewriter, which can be found in the 'cut and create' sheet.
Now for the finished product..............
I hope you agree with me....that this Collection is wonderful and that the possibilities are endless.
Thanks for taking the time to look..... until next time.....Happy Scrapping
Liz Hocking DT.

No comments:

Post a Comment