Tuesday 19 May 2015

MEMORY MAZE .....HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES

Welcome to my latest post for Memory Maze.
Today I would love to share with you my latest creation featuring my beautiful granddaughter, celebrating her 5th birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
Firstly, I decided to cut the Memory Maze chipboard and then began working with my Gelatos.  Have I mentioned how wonderful these are to work with on your chipboard pieces?  They do work so well either blended dry with your fingers or alternatively, mixed with a little water.
For the icing on the cupcake, I have used 'Flower soft', which gives a little zest to the Memory Maze chipboard.

Memory Maze supplies used:

Happy  Birthday

ANGEL

For my next creation, I have used a technique shared by our DT member Jodie, using cracked egg shells.  After applying the Glimmer mists, I then applied some Dimensional Magic which gave the Memory Maze chipboard an incredible effect.  Don't you agree?

For the little flourish, a little 'Kindy Glitz' was applied.

Memory maze supplies used:

Angel

 Well I trust that you have enjoyed my little journey today and that you will inspired to try something different with your chipboard pieces.
Until next time.....Happy Scrapping
http://aworldofscrapdelight.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment